Please note: at this time we have to be a bit selective about taking on more clients. Our staff is kept intentionally small and we don't want to get too far ahead of ourselves. If your project makes sense in this context, we can go forward from there.
The following is a brief, general overview of the sort of things we have done over the past several years.
- Electrical engineering design services, systems design and integration.
- Analog and digital solutions from circuit board to system level.
- Firmware design, creation and test.
- Schematic capture, circuitboard layout, protoyping and test.
- Software design, creation and test.
- App design, creation and test.
- Theory of operation documents, system analysis and test result documents.
- Grant and proposal writing (successful).
- And lately, quantum computing.
Here are some specifics, although in this golden age of design, the barriers to starting up with new tools aren't that high any more. Once upon a time it really mattered if you were '8051 experienced' for instance, but nowadays not so much. Regardless, here are some of the things we've worked with.
- C. C++. C#. Java. Basic. Pascal. Python. A few decades worth of assembly languages.
- DSP. Control systems. Digital communications design.
- Automotive powertrain firmware / electronics design.
- Closed Loop Magnetometers, MEMS Accelerometers, Gyro's.
- PID controllers. Kalman filters. GPS / NMEA0183 signal integration.
- RF transmission & antenna optimisation. Digital transmission up to 2 GHz.
- iOS developer. XCode. Unity licence owner. Android developer. Subversion. Github.
- Basic cloudserver CentOS setups. Virtualbox. SQL.
- Applied quantum computing. Active IBM Q account since 2017.
- Decades of successful experience with both US and Offshore manufacturing.
- SBIR (successful) grant writing.
- Successful in small business for 20+ years.